To study in Yemen you need a Yemeni Student visa or permit depending on where you are coming from. RocApply is glad to assist you in figuring the best way to obtain your student visa without much hassling! It is important to know however whether your country of origin is under an exemption for VISA here. Not only that but Rocapply is also committed to helping you get through your nearby consulate for making your application as seamless as it can get!
For stays longer than 90 days, students studying in Yemen will need a Study Visa. You’ll need the following documents to apply:
- Passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months beyond the travel dates
- Police certificate with a criminal record of the State where s/he resides.
- Medical certificate.
- Return ticket
- Two passports sized photographs
- Application form
- Certificate of course registration in an educational institution in Yemen.
- Visa and application fee
What qualifies you for a student visa in Yemen?
The following criteria must be met.
- A letter of acceptance must be provided demonstrating that an applicant has been offered a place on a full-time course of study at a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of enough funds to support themselves in the country.
- It must be shown that the course fees have been paid in full.
- Private medical insurance must be arranged and documentary evidence of this must be provided.
- It must be the candidate's demonstrable intention to return to their own country at the end of their period of study.
- All immigrants in Yemen should respect and oblige with national immigration laws, guidelines, and formalities.
- The study must be undertaken from only approved and licensed training institutions.
RocApply Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The information presented is subject to change due to national policy and review. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners of this website for any errors, omissions, or outdated information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked. The viewer of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources, or the user's government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.