Visa Requirements for Students in Western Sahara
Visa requirements for students that want to study in Western Sahara are different for students depending on their citizenship. Select you country below, learn about the relevant regulations and find the embassies and consulates in your country!
Requirements of Student Entry in Western Sahara
Any foreign national intending to enter into Western Sahara for purposes of study should:
- Obtain a Western Saharan visa (if applicable) to facilitate his /her entry into the country.
- Enter into Western Sahara from and through only authorized ports of entry.
- Present a valid passport to the Immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Declare purpose of entry into Western Sahara and the intended institution of training.
- Proceed to the designated immigration office after entry and obtain a student pass for study in Western Sahara.
The following criteria must be met.
- A letter of acceptance must be provided demonstrating that an applicant has been offered a place on a full-time course of study at a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of enough funds to support themselves in the country.
- It must be shown that the course fees have been paid in full.
- Private medical insurance must be arranged and documentary evidence of this must be provided.
- It must be the candidate's demonstrable intention to return to their own country at the end of their period of study.
- All immigrants in Western Sahara should respect and oblige with national immigration laws, guidelines, and formalities.
- Visas and Student passes do not permit gainful or voluntary employment in Western Sahara.
- All West African community nationals studying or seeking to study in Western Sahara, must obtain student passes from designated immigration offices.
- Studies must be undertaken from only approved and licensed training institutions.
Please note that Consular/Embassy authorities may require supplementary or additional documents where deemed necessary. Applications and documents have to be submitted directly at the visa appointment. The visa department conducts visa appointments on Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. You are encouraged to submit applications at least 60 days before the date of the proposed trip and not to make any irreversible travel plans before the issuing of the visa.
The other documentation you need can be arranged at the embassy and will depend on the type of study you are going to undertake. The regular visa process takes 10-20 working days. In some cases, it will require 30-50 days. You will be notified in such cases. The visa cost may be between $45 to $70 USD depending on your country of origin.
RocApply Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The information presented is subject to change due to national policy and review. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, or outdated information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.
The viewer of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources or the user's own government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.
1.Step: Select your Country
Study Visa Information for Students from
|Study Visa required|