The following are some of the requirements to enroll in a pre-primary institution in Uganda. These are subjective and dependent on institutions.
- Copy of the child's birth certificate
- copy of the child's vaccination card
- passport size photos (of the child and the parent)
- payment of the registration fee (non-refundable)
- medical report from a registered doctor
- filled and signed application forms
- Prospective student’s passport, which is valid for at least 6 more months from time of entry.
- For minors, a copy of the parent's Cameroonian residence permit (if residing in Uganda)
- Applicant’s Study visa
- Identification of legal guardian
- Student’s Medical Forms or records
- A valid passport of Parent or Guardian
- A consent letter from the parents or legal guardian
Documents in a foreign language should be translated into English by either the Embassy, Public Notary, or an authorized institution.