Whether you are flying into Uganda for a short break or a longer stay, you can take the stress out of your onward journey by booking a flight with RocApply. Simply tell us your dates and we will show you which flights are available right here. And more importantly, which companies offer the best prices.
When to Book Flights to Uganda
If you are hoping to spot primates and other jungle creatures during your stay, book your flights to Uganda during the country’s dry seasons. These run from June to August and December to February. March, April and May are the wettest months in Uganda, as a result, hotel rates and flights to Uganda are generally much cheaper compared to the peak season. However, with tropical downpours common, you will need to pack your waterproofs if you are travelling at this time of season.
When it comes to finding flights to Uganda that match your price range and itinerary, look no further than RocApply Flights. We offer a variety of airlines, airports, and flight times making it easier for you to book your flight. Whether you are looking for a redeye ticket or a flight to a specific terminal, you will find exactly what you are seeking. If you RocApply to plan your trip finding cheap flights to Uganda should be easy. Make your search even more targeted using the filters on our Flights Page. These allow you to sort flights by price, number of stops, airline and duration.
Flight stats for Uganda - did you know?
There are 5 airports in Uganda and the five biggest are
- Right now, 12 airlines operate out of Entebbe Airport.
- Entebbe Airport offers nonstop flights to 11 cities.
- Every week, at least 9 domestic flights and 19 international flights depart from Entebbe Airport.
- Pakuba Airport offers nonstop flights to 2 cities.
- Every week, at least 5 domestic flights depart from Pakuba Airport.
- Kihihi Airport offers nonstop flights to 2 cities.
- Every week, at least 15 domestic flights depart from Kihihi Airport.
- Kasese Airport offers nonstop flights to 2 cities.
- Every week, at least 9 domestic flights depart from Kasese Airport.
- Every week, at least 1 domestic flight depart from Arua Airport.