If you’re interested in studying in Uganda you are definitely planning well! The country is a great place to fulfil your ambitions. And if you are ready to take the next step, we are ready to help you get there.
On this page, you will find information about what you need to have with you on your flight to Uganda!
RocApply has made sure you stay tuned to your checklist by outlining some but not necessarily all documents that are required to make your journey to Uganda a success.
Thus to your aid, we have put together a list of compulsory documents that you must have with you before booking your flight.
These documents are very crucial for a range of reasons which are important in making your stay in the country unbothered. Special attention must be dedicated to visas and permits as they may not be compulsory to every country especially those from neighboring countries.
It is therefore advised to always cross-check these through the embassy or consulate before traveling. RocApply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are made aware of and fully equipped with the requirements before you leave home.
Grab your pen and paper and let’s go through the checklist together!
These documents include;
- Accommodation arrangement or booking
- Transcripts and certificates
- Proof of financial sustenance
- University admission letter
- Banking documentation
- Health reports
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples)
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.