Selecting one of the best universities in Turkmenistan to study for a degree program is one of the best decisions you will ever make. In fact, these schools will serve as a great beginning for your career path and also give you the right connection you need to excel in your discipline. The universities are designed to make your educational experience the best across all cities. There is a wide range of programs you can pick from; scientific, research, mathematical, and social disciplines!
These schools are officially accredited and recognized by the Turkmen Ministry of Education and offer courses and programs leading to officially recognized Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs for smart and intelligent people like you. Higher education is provided by several public and private universities. These universities are greatly contributing to the higher education needs in Turkmenistan and the world at large.
How Much Does It Cost To Attend Turkmen Universities?
A few years back some nations in Europe were dominating the education world which stretched to an over a long period of time, but recently many countries of the world are showing up, most of them competing with them, and some others taking over from them as world-leading tertiary institutions. Turkmenistan is one of the revelations of the 21st century in terms of academics, it has balanced the equation of offering quality education and affordable tuition fees. To the surprise of many people. Therefore every aspiring student from any country of the world should consider Turkmenistan for their studies considering the conducive atmosphere and affordable universities! Fees will cost about USD 1000 to USD 5000 per year for bachelor programs!
Here are the top-ranked universities in Turkmenistan;
- Oguz Han Engineering and Technology University of Turkmenistan
- Turkmen State Institute of Architecture and Construction
- Turkmen State Medical University
- Turkmen State Pedagogical Institute
- Turkmen State Power Engineering Institute
- Turkmen State University
- Turkmen Agricultural University
- Turkmen State Institute of Transport and Communications
- Turkmen National Conservatory
- Turkmen National Institute of World Languages
- Turkmen State Institute of Culture
- Turkmen State Institute of Finance
- International Oil and Gas University
- Institute of International Relations
- National Institute of Sports and Tourism of Turkmenistan
- Turkmen State Institute of Economics and Management
- State Academy of Fine Arts of Turkmenistan
If you’re already sure of the direction you wish to take, then start your application on RocApply to study your desired program at a Turkmen university and receive an international degree. Still pondering about what and where to study in Turkmenistan then let us help you, contact us via email or WhatsApp and we will be glad to assist you in making the tough decisions based on our own experience.