United Kingdom Visa Requirements
To get a Visa in the UK, you do not have to struggle, RocApply will butter your efforts with undeterred follow ups and reminders. The Visa process is always very easy and you can hardly be refused a study visa. Student visa applications however requires you to carry a lot more documents than you would for a tourist visa, by comparison. You need the mandatory documents along with supporting documents of financial and academic records. It is important to make sure you refer to this checklist before going to the consulate for the visa interview. Below are the general United Kingdom Embassy requirements for most countries;
- One copy of a duly completed United Kingdom visa application form.
- One photograph to specification (6 months’ older photos not accepted).
- International Passport. It shall be valid as long as at least 90 days after the expected date of departure.
- Invitation Letter for the University from the Ministry of Education in the United Kingdom.
- Birth Certificate.
- General Medical Test Results (This should Include HIV test).
- Educational Documents (Authenticated by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry Foreign Affairs in the country of origin).
- Any other required document required by the Embassy.
Please contact your institution for visa information upon admission. Individual institutions will help non-local students apply for their visas or entry permits, or even complete the process for them.
If you take up studies in a full-time locally-accredited local or non-local post-secondary programme, you will normally be granted a length of stay in line with the normal duration of your study programme, subject to a maximum period of six years upon entry and the validity of the travel document held, whereas for those studying other courses, they will normally be granted permission of stay for 12 months upon entry or in accordance with the duration of their studies, whichever is shorter. Your parents would probably be unhappy if you got removed for having overstayed, so please renew your visa within four weeks before your old one expires! For more information don’t hesitate to contact us on RocApply official website.