The following are some of the basic application requirements to apply for admission into Tanzanian pre-schools. Parents must book a tour and visit some international schools upon which they will be issued with application forms which must be submitted with some of the following attached documents:
- Birth Certificate Copies (certified)
- Passport photographs
- Identification Documents for Parents or legal guardian
- Passport copy (international students)
- Proof of residence
- A non-refundable Application fee payment.
- copies of student’s last three terms report cards or recent standardized test scores.
There may also be some immigration requirements if students are to be allowed to study in Tanzania. These may include:
- A Tanzanian residence permit
- A study visa
- Valid passport of the student
- Valid passport and identification documents of parents or guardian
- Valid work permit of parents or guardians (if employed in Tanzania)