When traveling for your studies in Tanzania please ensure you have the proper documents that will ensure your stay is comfortable and convenient. Be ready to follow the immigration and other civic laws of the country for the period you will stay in Tanzania.
If you are unsure of documents to carry, please check the listed documents below compiled by RocApply; it comprises of some of the vital documents to carry when traveling and these include;
- Birth Certificate
- Drivers’ license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples)
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
- Proof of financial sustenance
- University admission letter
- Medical Documents
- Local criminal clearance letter
- Accommodation arrangement or booking
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for some countries)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!