To study in Tanzania here are certain academic requirements that need to be met for you to qualify and gain placemen at any of the universities in the country.
In case you have challenges applying, do not RocApply can do that for you; just contact us and we will be glad to guide you through or furthermore apply on your behalf.
The following are what is required of any prospective students looking at studying in any of the Tanzanian universities.
Please note that all documents obtained from another country could be graded and converted according to the Tanzanian grading system by the relevant examination body in Tanzania.
For all first-level entries:
- Completed A-Level studies
- Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from two subjects
- Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E = 1); S=0.5
For bachelor's level studies:
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE), with a minimum of six subjects in total, of which at least two must be at Advanced Level
For master's level studies:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Other documents showing their work experience
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441