Cheap Flights To and From Sweden
RocApply advises that students complete their application and visa processes in due time so as to better plan and get tickets at reasonable prices.
The team at RocApply is also devoted to ensuring that our students have a seamless experience while applying via our platform.
Sweden presently runs more than 41 airports operating both local and international routes. Some of the more popular travel airports in terms of location and number of travelers include;
- Stockholm-Arlanda Airport: the biggest international airport in the country and a favorite for travelers coming into the country for the first time.
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport: 2nd biggest airport in the country, located in Gothenburg.
- Stockholm-Skavsta Airport: not as big as the others but equally as important. Best airports for routes to and from England, Poland, Austria, and Bulgaria.
- Stockholm-Bromma Airport: the nearest of all the airports to the capital city, Stockholm. situated a little above seven kilometers in the northwestern area of the city. They operate cross-country flights to Belgium, Finland, and Germany.
- Malmö Airport: The 4th most significant airport in the country, direct flights from many middle eastern countries can come through this airport.
- Luleå Airport: located in Kallax. A few km’s from the middle of the city. This airport only operates local flights.
- Umeå Airport: the second most popular local airport in the country.
Airline carriers that have at least five Swedish routes in their line up include;
- British airways
- Norwegian Air International
- Czech Airlines
- Air France
- Turkish Airlines
- Pegasus Airlines
- SWISS air
- Brussels Airlines
How much does a Flight Ticket to Sweden Cost?