Furthermore, there are essential documents that students must live their home country with, these documents are not only useful for their resident permit but for many other reasons. After the admission has been secured and the visa has been granted, the next step is to prepare for their journey to Spain.
RocApply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are made aware of and fully equipped with the necessary requirements before you leave home.
Here is a checklist of items you need to have with you below;
- Academic diplomas
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
- Birth Certificate
- Drivers license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples
- Medical certificate
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!