RocApply is putting the right information at your disposal to ensure that our students are better equipped and ready for what is ahead.
Just before you embark on your journey, ensure that you are well-prepared to begin your new life in a new country, set aside your old tricks, and be willing to immerse yourself in your new environment.
Also, be prepared for the weather, and the first few weeks of setting in, take advantage of our hands-on team who are willing to help you navigate through your new student life in South Korea.
New students coming into the country must come along with all the necessary documents required for registration at their various institutions. These documents must be original copies and must follow all the guidelines and conditions for registration.
Here is a checklist of items you need to have with you below
- Proof of accommodation arrangements
- A-level certificate
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Drivers license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married students who wish to carry their spouses along with them)
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
"I once attended a Wizkid concert in North Cyprus and I found it fun but there were so many people I did not get a chance to get an autograph" - Linda Mandara from Malawi
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for Cameroon students)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!