Singapore Visa Requirements
After receiving your offer letter from the desired institute for a particular course, you will need to apply for student pass to enter Singapore. The process to acquire a student Visa is not all hefty in Singapore. Once you have been accepted by an institution, you must get a student visa or entry permit. All non-local students/ internationals need one, whether they come for an exchange programme or full-time.
As per the Rules of the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), Students must submit the following documents in the same order:
Singapore Student Visa – Required Documents:
- Application Form of International Students
- Photo of the Candidates (Passport Size and less than 6 months old)
- Application Fee of the Singapore Student Visa
- Bank Statements (Must be Original for last 28 days from all the sponsors)
- Marks sheets from the Class 10th to the last Degree obtained (Transcripts)
- Support Affidavit to be given by the Sponsors on Rs. 20 Stamp Paper
- Certificate of Work Experience of the Students (If have any)
- Receipt of Fixed Deposit (If required)
- Sanction letter of Bank Loan ( If required)
This completes all the details regarding the Student Visa Requirements in Singapore. For more information contact RocApply.
Note: Other documents may be required upon request by the embassy and an in-person interview may also be requested with the applicant.
After all formalities have been carried out, successful students are then given a student, with a copy being inserted in the student’s passport
Upon arrival, all international students are required to obtain a residence permit and this is often done with the assistance of university international students office, however, students are also encouraged to contact the RocApply team is they require assistance.
All incoming international students are expected to report and register with the police within their first week along with their identification, police clearance and medical certificates from their home country.