We have compiled a list of compulsory documents that one must have with them as they journey to the island of St Lucia. These documents are of utmost importance so one can be free in St Lucia.
RocApply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are fully equipped with the requirements before you leave home.
These documents include;
- Accommodation arrangement or booking
- Transcripts and certificates
- Proof of financial sustenance
- Health insurance
- University acceptance and admission letter
- National ID
- Birth Certificate
- Driver's license
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates if pursuing higher degrees
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for some countries)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!