Documents Students should Carry to Russia
For our student's benefit, we have put together a list of compulsory documents that they must have with them as they journey to outstanding Russia. These documents are very crucial for a range of reasons which are important in making their stay in the country stress-free.
Students coming into the country from the EU or other countries that do not need visas or students traveling to Russia from nations that are eligible for visas on arrival and even students that have a student visa need to carry these documents along with them before they can register at their respective programs and for whichever reasons might arise.
These documents include;
- Accommodation arrangement or booking
- Transcripts and certificates
- Proof of financial sustenance
- University admission letter
- Birth Certificate
- Drivers license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples)
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.