RocApply is searching for a well-connected Social Media expert to serve as our esteemed intern. The intern should have a large following on social media namely Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and Tiktok. RocApply is willing to work with Social media beginners meaning the ones with 1000 followers going upwards.
The RocApply Social Media intern should review the ReocApply platforms and all services and features offered by RocApply proceeding to devise highly appealing content. Upon publication thereof, the influencer should also monitor viewers' feedback and report to the RocApply marketing team.
To ensure success as a RocApply Social Media intern, you should exhibit unwavering authenticity and thoughtfulness about RocApply's vested interests. Ultimately, an exceptional Social Media intern should remain culturally literate and keenly responsive to feedback.
Social Media intern Responsibilities:
- 1. Scheduling content publications across platforms
- 2. Crafting and editing pertinent content
- 3. Covering all stipulated talking points
- 4. Sharing highly visible links to prescribed websites
- 5. Combing through your audience's feedback to ascertain their insights
- 6. Adhering to all other agreed-upon sponsorship guidelines
- 7. Conveying authentic enthusiasm throughout each publication
- 8. Making videos about RocApply and publishing them on your social media platforms
Social Media intern Requirements:
- 1. High school diploma
- 2. Demonstrable experience as a far-reaching Social Media intern
- 3. A large, highly dedicated viewership across multiple social media channels
- 4. Tech-savvy with well-honed marketing abilities
- 5. Excellent verbal communication skills. An amicable, authoritative, and culturally aware disposition
- 6. Predictably authentic
- 7. Identification with broader societal causes
- 8. Ability to speak multiple languages an advantage
We as RocApply are building a One-stop solution for students that are studying abroad. We are supporting students in finding the right program and university, getting admission within RocApply, automated support for Visa and accommodation and building a local community for students.