There are plenty of scholarships are available for international students intending to study in North Korea. Below are some of the international scholarships for students to study abroad.
Sustainability funding for International Students by Finduddannelse.dk
For Master’s Program
Is a Danish platform which believes that the students can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way, through their research and future job placements. The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021 and is open to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master's program that is helping you making the world more sustainable.
- The candidate must have applied (or will apply) to a master's program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- The candidate must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021
- The degree program may not be online
- The candidate must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- The candidate must Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- The candidate must Meet language requirements for the program
- The candidate must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a global mindset, and interested in combating climate change whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology or any other relevant field.
- Be motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- have a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it
- Be involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.)
- Be excited to take responsibility and determined effect change!
Benefits- $5,000 worth of funding
Required:-Proof of acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter, Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript, Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Banting International Postdoctoral Fellowship
This is a partial scholarship program offered for post-doctoral students studying at any institute around the world.
Eligibility- is open to all nationals studying Engineering, Humanities, Health, or Sciences
Fulbright Scholarships for North Korea welcomes Ph.D. applicants from any country. It is open for all disciplines and candidates are expected to be enrolled with a local university or a research institute in north korea, and cover an academic year of study.
Eligibility-All nationals are eligible to apply. These must come from disadvantaged communities but showing excellent academic, and outstanding leadership potential.
Application requirements: prospective recipients must be enrolled for a degree program at any institution in North Korea. The students must be able to prove their English proficiency
Science and Law School Scholarship
Offered by the Affidavit Intitute of Judicial Practice for Master, Bachelor, Phd. This is a fully funded Science & Law School Scholarship 2019-2020 is an initiative to sponsor international students from all over the world to study without paying any fee in any Science or Law school under 1000 QS University Rank. This Fully Funded Scholarship is open to undergrad, master and doctoral programs students in Science and Law schools only.
Eligibility- The scholarship will be awarded to the outstanding science, engineering, and law courses program students. Students fulfilling the following will be eligible to apply:
- Undergraduate criteria:-The undergrad program candidate must be under or equal to 24 years of age, Study plan or statement of purpose is also required with application, Two recommendation letters will be required from previously attended school teachers, The candidate must hold the pre-admission letter of any Science & Law School under 1000 QS ranking score or the candidate holds the successful admission in the school, The candidate must be a law-abiding citizen of any country, The candidate holds over 75% percentage in high school or last school attended, The programs taught in other than the English language are not eligible for Science & Law School Scholarship
- Postgraduate and Ph.D. program Eligibility Criteria- The candidate must be under or equal to 30 years of age, The previously taught course must be in the English language, The candidate must hold the pre-admission letter of any Science & Law School under 1000 QS ranking score or the candidate holds the successful admission in the school , Two recommendation letters will be required from previously attended school teachers, The candidate must be a law-abiding citizen of any country, The programs taught in other than the English language are not eligible for Science & Law School Scholarship, The research-based law programs admission holders are required to submit the research proposal, The Science & Law School Scholarship will be available for the outstanding students twice a year and the initial application evaluation will be made based on the above-stated eligibility criteria.
Full tuition fee, Allowance for accommodation in University shared a dormitory, Health insurance funds allocation, Monthly living expense of US$500 for postgraduates (first year – extendable based on performance), Monthly living expense of US$800 for phd (first year – extendable based on performance), One international conference traveling and accommodation allowance will be provided