There are several first-class car hire options available in North Korea to make your travelling as seamless and convenient as possible.
NORTH KOREA driving tips:
- Always have your seatbelt on.
- Always have your driver’s licence. If you want to drive in North Korea you need to convert your license into a local one, or get a local one by taking both a written and physical test.
- Exercise extra caution
- All drivers entering Pyongyang are required to wash their cars. Drivers of dirty vehicles are subject to a fine.
- Drivers should not drink and drive.
- Drivers should not smoke behind the wheel.
- Always carry your passport, visa, and identification documents.
- Be careful when driving at night and during the rainy seasons.
- Avoid using your cellphone while driving, use hands free devices whenever necessary.
RocApply assist you to get great car hire agencies that offer high quality vehicles at bargain prices. Most agencies would go out of their way to make sure that you enjoy doing business with them.And no matter what your requirements are they will have something to cater to your needs.
Enjoy the luxury of a sedan, the convenience of a compact car, the capacity of a station wagon or mini-bus or the rugged durability of a four wheel drive or pick-up, RocApply will guide you to get them in North Korea.
However North Korea is a very secretive and strict country and there is little or no information about any car rentals.
You can now book and reserve a Car directly through RocApply.