Nigerian universities have certain entry requirements for prospective students wishing to enroll in any of their programs. Students can apply for any program of their desire and are supposed to meet the entry prerequisites for them to be allowed to study.
Students are expected to study, certificates, diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate studies. Some admissions have specific requirements of entry; therefore pay great attention to the program requirements.
Use our RocApply platform to apply for placement. We have your queries covered and can help you answer all your hinging questions. The process has been simplified and several international students can use our services in securing placement in their desired programs at Kenyan higher learning institutions.
Follow our step by step guide to finding all that it entails applying into Croatian universities.
- Find the program that suits you – please pay attention to the deadlines
- Gather all the required documents
- Find out if there are any added requirements with your program of choice
- Fill the application form online at RocApply
- Submit your application via RocApply
- Pass a placement test (optional)
First-year entry requirements
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level Credits at a maximum of two sittings;
- Minimum cut-off marks in Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Entrance Examination (JAMB) of 180 and above out of a maximum of 400 marks are required.
- Candidates with a minimum of Merit Pass in National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates minimum qualifications with a minimum of 5 O/L Credits are given direct entry admission into the appropriate undergraduate degree programs.
Postgraduate studies Requirements
- A Bachelors's degree from an approved University.
- A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by the senate of the universities.
- An applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- A candidate who has obtained either a degree of Master of Philosophy or a Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- Check on the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
- Candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the university.
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441