There are plenty of scholarships are available for students studying in Macau. Students can apply for any scholarship ranging from merit based scholarships, sports scholarships, engineering scholarships, law scholarships, medical scholarships, medicine scholarships, athletic scholarships, art scholarships, and grants, to mention but a few.
Banting International Postdoctoral Fellowship
This is a partial scholarship program offered for post-doctoral students studying at any institute around the world.
- Eligibility- is open to all nationals studying Engineering, Humanities, Health, or Sciences
Fulbright Scholarships in Macau welcomes Ph.D. applicants from any country. It is open for all disciplines and candidates are expected to be enrolled with a local university or a research institute in Macau, and cover an academic year of study.
- Eligibility-All nationals are eligible. These must come from disadvantaged communities but showing excellent academic, and outstanding leadership potential.
- Application requirements: prospective recipients must be enrolled for a degree program at any institution in Macau. The students must be able to prove their English proficiency
HKADC Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships
This is a fully funded international scholarship offered by the Hong Kong Arts Development Council for international students. This is a Masters scholarship for those pursuing Art project management, arts policy & administration, curating, marketing & communication, research & analysis, development & entrepreneurship
- Eligibility: Open to international applicants
- Benefits- the scholarship program offers up to HK$450,000. This scholarship can be taken at any overseas institution (Anywhere except in Hong Kong).
Rtchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program
This is a scholarship that offers Partial Funding and is offered by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) for international students.
- Eligibility: Open to all nationals. This scholarship can be taken at any recognised or accredited institution.
- This is a scholarship for Bachelors/Undergraduate, and Masters, for students pursuing in Accounting, Business administration, Finance, Criminal justice.
- Benefits: The value of the scholarship is USD 1,000 to USD 10,000.
Royal Society International Exchange Programme
This is a scholarship that offers partial funding offered by the Royal Society for international students. This is a Post-Doctoral scholarship for students pursuing in Natural Sciences. This scholarship can be taken at any UK and overseas institutions.
- Eligibility: Open to all nationals
- Benefits: The scholarship offers Travel allowances and Research expenditure to the beneficiaries.