To be eligible to study in Macau, the following requirements must be met by the applicants:
- A passport copy- which is valid for at least 6 more months from date of entry in Macau.
- Recent Passport-sized photographs
- Visa- prospective students must have applied for a visa
- Proof of general English proficiency – Applicants will need to meet the English language requirements for their chosen course.
- Letter of recommendation -for MA, Ph.D. Students from traceable reference.
- Research proposal for all Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Proof of working experience- for Masters and Ph.D.
- All academic documents and transcripts.
- Online application form
- Proof of fee payment, application fees
- Resume/ CV-for graduate and postgraduate students.
- health and life insurance
- a Motivational letter
- Health and Life Insurance
- Applicants with the International Baccalaureate Diploma or A-Levels will be considered for admission to Bachelor degree courses.
- Candidates holding an Associate Degree with excellent grades, or a Diploma may be considered for undergraduate studies.
Note: the application does not mean admission, the University itself will assess and approve or reject applications at their discretion.
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441