International students can apply for the many scholarships available in Luxembourg after they have received an acceptance letter from a Luxembourgish Institution.
Scholarships, Funds, and Grants are provided by the government and other private entities in the country as a means of supporting and encouraging students to reach for their full potential.
Universities also encourage its students with many scholarships, tuition, waivers, and grants as a means of rewarding academic or general achievements. Some scholarships and grants for international students in Luxembourg include;
This financial aid is provided by the government of Luxembourg via the Centre de Documentation et d’Information sur l’Enseignement Supérieur (CEDEIS) to students enrolled in programs at Luxembourg institutions under who fall under the following categories:
- Citizens of Luxembourg or relatives of a citizen and resident of Luxembourg
- EU/EEA citizens residing in Luxembourg or relatives of them
- Non-EU citizens with a residence status of more than 5 years
- Non-EU citizens with a high school diploma from Luxembourg
This scholarship offers approximately €13,000 for each year of studies to successful awardees and other academic fees such as registration fee and enrollment costs are included in the scholarship.
This scholarship is provided by the Luxembourg School of Business in addition to the many other scholarship and grant schemes to support both local and international students in the university.
Every student applying for MBA programs at the university are considered for this scholarship as a part of their application procedure.
The scholarship covers about 75% of the student’s tuition and is reserved for excellent students who have performed well in the course of their education. Other forms of this scholarship offer between a 40% to 50% tuition waiver to excellent students based on merit.
Sacred Heart University Financial Aid and Scholarship
Sacred Heart University offers partial funding to international students enrolled in MBA programs at the university. The scholarship covers a part of their tuition and includes other living expenses such as accommodation, feeding, etc. The scholarship is provided in the following categories:
- Students with high grades in their bachelor studies, high-flying academics who have performed highly in their GMAT exams are also recognized.
- Students with contingent needs or financial problems which tends to dampen their studies, these students must also be very active on campus and in their departments and have shown great skills in not just academia but in social and community development.
- Students without any proper accommodation arrangement who need assistance from the university towards their housing and stay in Luxembourg.
Other scholarships available in Luxembourg include;
- Pélican Grant
- Iındustriial Fellowships Program
- AFR Individual Doctoral Grants
- Max Planck Luxembourg Ph.D. Scholarships