Application Requirements in Lithuania
Applicants for undergraduate studies must have at least secondary or equivalent education certified by documents. There are no entrance examinations. Applicants are ranked according to their competitive score. All successful applicants will sign a Study Contract with the desired university.
The following documents must be submitted to enrollment system on our platform.
Please note that applications missing any of the listed documents will not be considered.
- Copy of the secondary education diploma and supplement translated to English and notarized (submit copies and show original);
- Proved English language skills, which should meet the requirements of Upper Intermediate level or higher. Valid results of TOEFL (at least 60 IBT), IELTS (at least 5,5) tests. If none of these tests has been taken, you can pass ISM English test. (If you would like to register for the unscheduled test, please contact the Admission Office;
- A copy of passport pages containing photo and information about identity (submit copies and show original);
- (Optional) Documents proving achievements in national and international competitions (Economics, Management, Politics or Equivalent. Copy of certificate must be added to application).
- Proof of adequate financial resources to cover the tuition fee and the living costs in Lithuania (template on page 8, paper version should be filled, signed, scanned and attached together with other application documents);
- Receipt, certifying the payment of the application fee. The application fee 80 EUR. Payment shall be transferred to the bank account indicated on page 6);
- Applicants whose documents, submitted to the Admissions’ Office, were issued under different surnames must submit a notarized copy of the document confirming surname change.
- Motivation interview on Skype
- Documents for Visa. If you require Visa to enter Lithuania or TRP (Temporary Residence Permit), please be aware of additional required documents:
- Information on source of income during studies (approx. 190 EUR/month);
- Copy of confirmation of place of residence in Lithuania;
Note: there may be an option to transfer credits or incoming students, however, this is specific to the situation being applied to and if they recognize the accreditation board(s) under which your previous university was enlisted to.
Once all documents have been submitted, the application vetting process is completed and successful students are notified usually within a period of not more than 2-3 weeks and a formal acceptance letter is issued after a down payment towards tuition. Thereafter students are able to register and enlist to a study of choice and choose courses for their desired start semester.
Even if you currently do not have enough documents just get started with the process and one of RocApply members will guide you until you finish the process and also wait for you to secure or obtain the missing documents. As s prospective student you may simply notify RocApply members when you will be able to secure your qualifications or certificates and we will remind you.
Once you upload copies of the application documents on to the RocApply platform please remember to take the originals with you to the university after receiving acceptance.
After documents submission, the student’s records are thoroughly evaluated and I need be as in the case of graduate programs interviews and exams may be arranged to further examine an individual’s suitability or the proposed course of study.
Once all that is settled and the university is satisfied with the students’ ability and records a letter of admission is awarded and thereafter applicants are eligible to select and register or coming semesters and the respective university.
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +4915112975441