This is the part that every student what to deal with once they have secured a vacancy in their Iranian University selection, VISA accessibility. Wee, sit back and relax we have you back covered!
Once you have been admitted into one of the institutions, RocApply will help you to process the study visa from your home country. It is not much of a hassle to get one once you have been slotted through the university if your choice.
We have a page dedicated to giving you consular services in whichever country you may be coming from. These will help you identify the actual website to process the student visa for you. But not all students who intend to study in Iran are visa-bound.
Special attention must be taken when applying as to whether your native country is under visa-exemption of otherwise! RocApply will take you to the bridge but it’s your sole responsibility to cooperate with consular services to get the visa processed much earlier!
To study in one of these universities, international students must get a Iranian student visa depending on their country of origin.
RocApply has made it easy for you to follow what documentation may be needed upon visa application on this guide! It is, however, advised to always check with the consulate/embassy for more details on visa requirements.
Requirements of Student Entry in Iran
Any foreign national intending to enter into Iran for purposes of study should:
- Obtain an Iranian visa (if applicable) to facilitate his /her entry into the country.
- Enter into Iran from and through only authorized ports of entry.
- Present a valid passport to the Immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Declare purpose of entry into Iran and intended the institution of training.
- Proceed to the designated immigration office after entry and obtain a student pass for study in Iran.
The following criteria must be met.
- A letter of acceptance must be provided demonstrating that an applicant has been offered a place on a full-time course of study at a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of enough funds to support themselves in the country.
- It must be shown that the course fees have been paid in full.
- Private medical insurance must be arranged and documentary evidence of this must be provided.
- It must be the candidate's demonstrable intention to return to their own country at the end of their period of study.
RocApply Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The information presented is subject to change due to national policy and review. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, or outdated information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked. The viewer of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources, or the user's government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.