Indonesia Visa Requirements
Before anything else you will need the acceptance letter from the learning institution for procced with your Visa application and RocApply helps you in securing your vacancy after applying through our website. Upon receiving the acceptance letter, you have to get a study permit from the Ministry of National Education of Republic of Indonesia. Documents required for application study permit procedure for the International Student are:
- Copy of Recommendation Letter from Universitas Indonesia, addressed to the Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education.
- Copy of Acceptance Letter from Universitas Indonesia (Provided by students)
- A completed application form (UI form).
- Letter of Recommendation from Indonesian Embassy (KBRI) or Consulate General of Republic of Indonesia (KJRI) in the country of residence.
- Copy of transcript academic record
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- (two) recent close-up photograph (4x6 cm) with RED background
- Letter of Financial Guarantee to cover study and living expenses during your study or
- sponsorship certificate
- Health certificate from legal-practicing medical-doctor stating that the student is both
- physically and mentally capable to conduct the studies.
- 3 (three) copies of Passport.
Note: Study permit process will take up to one month. If the application of foreign study permit is approved, it will be submitted to the Immigration Head Office in Jakarta in order to precede visa authorization.
Please contact your institution for visa information upon admission. Individual institutions will help non-local students apply for their visas or entry permits, or even complete the process for them.
If you take up studies in a full-time locally-accredited local or non-local post-secondary programme, you will normally be granted a length of stay in line with the normal duration of your study programme, subject to a maximum period of six years upon entry and the validity of the travel document held, whereas for those studying other courses, they will normally be granted permission of stay for 12 months upon entry or in accordance with the duration of their studies, whichever is shorter. Your parents would probably be unhappy if you got removed for having overstayed, so please renew your visa within four weeks before your old one expires! For more information don’t hesitate to contact us on RocApply official website.