There are mandatory documents that students should carry to Ghana when traveling there. These include:
- Letter of admission from a Ghana university,
- A valid passport, and travel itinerary.
- Health Insurance
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate, especially if you are from high-risk areas.
- a passport that is valid for at least 6 months
- proof of accommodation
- 3 months bank statement or proof of sufficient funds for the duration of your stay.
- proof of acceptance from the university and the period of study
- Properly completed Visa application form
Students must carry all their relevant certificate copies, identification documents, and their travels itinerary.