Application Requirements for Denmark Universities
RocApply is free of charge for students. We do not charge any application or agency fees. Everyone is free to apply throughout the year.
RocApply is committed to helping students maximize their time and options, you can apply with us to any of our partner institutions in Denmark.
It should be noted that different universities have different requirements depending on the preferred program of study. There are still some general essentials that have been determined to be very important towards securing admission in Denmark
All university programs demand high levels on the knowledge and application of the English language. Applications to English-taken programs in bachelors and graduate levels must at the least show their English speaking skills. As such, language exams like IELTS, TOEFL and Cambridge ESOL (CAE) tests are important and the only accepted exams.
Each university has different scores on different bands based on the programs so just be sure please read through each university and program requirement.
Danish Language: for programs offered in Danish, applicants must show above-average levels of skills in the language by taking an exam called ‘Danish as a foreign language’ or ‘Danish Test 2’.
- Secondary School Education Certificate – similar to the Danish upper secondary school leaving certificate.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Other program-specific requirements include;
- Certain subjects that must be passed with only A, B, C
- Certain subjects passed with a certain grade level
- The total result must be within a certain range
- Must pass a university-set entrance exam or department interviews.
Master/ Ph.D Admissions:
- Degree certificate from a well-accredited Bachelor program
- Masters certificate for Ph.D. applicants
- Test of English
- Proof of proficiency in Danish if applicable.