Before one is ready to take off, it is inherent to always have that tiny accessory forgotten behind that may cost you a double flight ticket!
RocApply has made sure you stay tuned to your checklist by outlining some but not necessarily all documents that are required to make your journey to Bolivia a success. Thus to your aid, we have put together a list of compulsory documents that you must have with you before booking your flight.
These documents are very crucial for a range of reasons which are important in making your stay in the country worry-free. Students coming into the country from the in the American continent that does not need a visa but study permits as such it is paramount to double-check with the embassy prior to travelling to Bolivia.
RocApply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are made aware of and fully equipped with the requirements before you leave home. Grab your pen and paper and let’s go through the checklist together!
These documents include;
- Accommodation arrangement or booking
- Transcripts and certificates
- Proof of financial sustenance
- University admission letter
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples)
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for some countries)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!