Once everything else is done and dusted, Rocapply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are made aware and fully equipped with the necessary requirements before you leave home.
As such for your convenience, here's a checklist of items you need to have with you below.
- Level certificate
- A level certificate
- Waec Certificate (if applicable)
- (All other certificates where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.)
- Birth Certificate
- National ID card
"I once attended a Wizkid concert in North Cyprus and I found it fun but there were so many people I did not get a chance to get an autograph" - Linda Mandara from Malawi
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for Cameroon students)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
As of 2022, the Immigration officials have listed more things which students should carry with them to North Cyprus and failure to provide the following will lead to deportation.
- 1. Students must have original documents
- 2. Students must have 500 USD cash with them. Nothing less will be allowed.
- 3. Students must have information about the University to which they are going to and the country (North Cyprus)
- 4. Most importantly the university should know that you are travelling in order for your name to be registered with the immigration department if you don't then they will not allow you in. Please send your tickets to the RocApply team and university.
Agents are expected brief students about these requirements and if your agencies have not briefed your please contact the RocApply North Cyprus team at [email protected] and they will brief you in order to avoid deportation.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!