Zimbabwe Visa Requirements
Acquiring a study visa for Zimbabwe is by far easier than you can imagine. The Zimbabwe embassies give priority to students prospecting to study in Zimbabwe than anything else. You will, however, be required to make your application in time to pave way for adequate processing time, preferably 90 days prior to travelling. Upon application you are expected to provide the following documents at the Zimbabwe embassy;
- Original passport (valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page)
- Completed Application Form
- One passport type photograph
- Original and a copy of acceptance letter from the university
- Proof of paying the visa application fee (around 60 USD)
- A photocopy of previous Germany passports (only applicable to foreign citizens who were once Germany citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
- Proof of legal status in the country where you’re applying for the visa, such as a resident permit (if you’re applying for the VISA outside your country of citizenship)
- Copy of airplane tickets and accommodation arrangements (RocApply will help you with this)
Please note that Zimbabwe embassies are very efficient and the processing time for a visa may only take one week or even less.
Upon arrival, all international students are required to obtain a residence permit and this is often done with the assistance of university international students office, however, students are also encouraged to contact the RocApply team is they require assistance.