About Scholarships in Turkey
Students prospecting to study in Turkey looking for a Ph.D. scholarship, Masters Scholarships, or Undergraduate scholarships to fund their education abroad can now check with Turkish Scholarship pages for updates from the universities and the Turkish aids. The list of scholarship range from fully funded to limited support or tuition fee waiver and we are committed to helping students acquire them!!
How expensive is it to live in Turkey?
At public universities, tuition fees are generally more expensive for study programs in English, ranging from USD 600-1500 per year, while the same courses in Turkish are around USD 250-800. However, tuition fees are relatively low. Furthermore, funding opportunities are available and some institutions even provide living expenses, such as the University of Turkey.
The government of Turkey offers scholarships every academic year to outstanding students from various countries of the world. This comes in line with the growing attention and reinforces given by the nation to the dissemination of knowledge and scientific research, as part of its multiple contributions to scientific and cultural communication world widely, in foster of the advancement of human civilization.
General entry requirements
- The same admission requirements for Turkey students would also apply to scholarship students at higher education institutions.
- Non-Turkish candidates must obtain the approval of competent authorities in their countries if required there, for them to travel for study in Turkey.
- The candidate must have not been granted a scholarship by another educational institution in Turkey.
- Certificates and credentials must be attested by the competent authorities determined by the educational institution.
- The candidate must have not been expelled from an educational institution in Turkey.
What benefits are associated with the scholarship?
- Health care for you and your family members living with you in the island nation.
- Annual travel tickets.
- Financial stipends when you come to study and upon graduation.
- All benefits were enjoyed by Turkish students at the same institution.
- A supervised unit at the educational institution, which provides services to scholarship students.
- Scientific, cultural, social, and media programs.
- Support from academic staff to obtain appropriate academic guidance and counseling.
- Incorporeal and material incentives for outstanding students.
How to apply for scholarships?
You can apply for the scholarship by applying directly to the university of your choice via its website (a list of Turkish government universities is provided constantly on their websites). Another alternative is to check through RocApply what scholarship may be available at a given time!