Renting a car in Togo makes getting around easier for foreigners and even locals alike. Rental cars take you anywhere you need to go in Togo and you travel at your own pace and to destinations of your choice.
Other forms of transport have set schedules and routes which can be an inconvenience if you have your schedule you need to meet.
Togo driving tips:
- Drive on the right side of the road
- There are several checkpoints and stops where police check for papers, it is important to carry all relevant documents.
- Night driving is not advised
- The minimum driving age is 18 years
- Seat belts are a must
- No calls while driving, use hands-free
- Lock windows and doors
- Be wary of bribery, be polite but do not pay bribes
- Petrol and diesel are readily available at stations in all towns.
Galaxy Motors- this is an agency located in Lome. For all your economy, luxury, minivans, SUVs, pickup trucks, 4 x 4 vehicles, and Sedans, then this is the right place to go to.
Hertz- hertz in Togo allows travelers to save more on their car rentals. Hertz rent a car is renowned for its excellent customer service, support, and innovation. It offers economy, business, and luxury cars.
The advantage of renting a Hertz car is that it offers unlimited mileage, no amendment fees, and exclusive discounts. To rent a car with Hertz you need to meet the minimum age requirement of 18, have a driver’s license, ID, or passport, and other personal details.
Avis-Avis is a fast and reliable car rental service located in Lome. You can find Avis at the Lome international Airport and various hotels. Avis Togo gives its customers freedom on the road with high-quality and well-maintained cars.
Avis Togo’s fleet is consists of economy cars, luxury, van rental, SUV rental, one-way airport car rental, pickup truck rental, and Sedan rentals.
Europcar- Europcar is one of the best car hire services in Togo. Europcar offers the best in terms of economy and luxury cars and can be found at the Lome international airport Lome hotel Onomo, Lome Sarakawa Hotel, and at Hotel Ibis MandG. Europcar in Togo provides friendly cars, superior and friendly service, and super low prices with great conditions. Cars available for hire at Europcar Lome include economy, compact, standard, premium, luxury, convertibles, minivans, vans, SUVs, pickups, and sports cars.
Benefits of renting Europcar in Togo:
- You get guaranteed best rates
- You get customer loyalty rewards
- All your confidential or personal information is kept safe.
- Drivers license
- Valid credit cards
- Additional proof of identity (most preferably a valid passport for international clients)
Europcar in Togo is open from 1000 hrs. to 2030 hours from Mondays to Fridays and 0930 hours to 1330 hours on weekends. Extra charges are applied if cars are returned after hours.
You can now book and reserve a Car directly through RocApply.