Admission to undergraduate degree programs in Togo is based on academic achievements at the secondary level. To be eligible to study in Togo, all applicants must satisfy procedures and criteria for admission. Some of the requirements include:
- A photocopy of international passport
- Senior secondary school or academic certificates.
- Birth certificate or age declaration document.
- Academic transcripts
- Transfer evaluation for transferring students.
- Proof of relevant working experience- for Masters and Ph.D. students
- Proof of tuition fee payment- continuing students.
- Recent Passport-sized photographs
- Proof of general English proficiency
- a Motivational letter by the prospective student
- Recommendation Letter for all MA, Ph.D. Students
- A Research proposal for prospective Master's and Ph.D. students.
- Proof of application fees
- Resume/ CV
- Health and Life Insurance- for any medical eventualities during the stay in Togo.
Note: this application does not mean automatic admission into the University.
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441