There are plenty of scholarships are available for students studying in Macau. Students can apply for any scholarship ranging from merit-based scholarships, sports scholarships, engineering scholarships, law scholarships, medical scholarships, medicine scholarships, athletic scholarships, art scholarships, and grants, to mention but a few.
Thisis for Ph.D. applicants from any country and is open for all disciplines and candidates must be enrolled with any local university or a research institute in Timor Leste, and covering an academic year of study.
- Eligibility-All nationals are eligible and must be coming from disadvantaged communities but exhibiting excellent academic capabilities, and outstanding leadership potential.
- Application requirements: allprospective recipients must be enrolled for any Ph.D. degree program at any institution in Timor Leste. The students must also be able to prove their English proficiency
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program
This is a scholarship that offers Partial Funding.This scholarship is for Bachelors/Undergraduate, and Masters students pursuing degrees in Accounting, Business administration, Finance, Criminal justice
- Eligibility: its pen to all nationals. This scholarship can be taken at any recognized or institution in the world.
- Benefits: USD 1,000 to USD 10,000.
Banting International Postdoctoral Fellowship
This is a scholarship program offered by the Government of Canada for post-doctoral students offering partial funding to all nationals to study at any research institutes around the world.
- Eligibility- it is open to all students studying at any university. Students must be studying Engineering, Humanities, Health, and Sciences to mention but a few
- Requirements-Students must provide their academic documents and relevant certificates from the bachelor's and master's level. The student must prove that they are studying towards a post-doctoral degree.
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarships
These is awarded to all undergraduates with outstanding financial needs. Undergraduate Applicants studying in Timor Leste are welcome to apply for up to $7,000 to be awarded per scholarship.
- Eligibility- Prospective Students must prove that they have critical financial aid needs. Top priority will be given to people with disabilities and female students who have previously been disadvantaged or overlooked in various communities.
- Requirements. Prospective candidates must have a proven record of leadership in their community.