These are some of the basic requirements for admission into a primary school in Singapore. enrollment requirements vary between schools but the following are usually needed.
- Application forms
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Identification
- birth certificate or passport
- passport-if foreign applicant
- government-issued photo identification of one parent or legal guardian
- Health Records- Student Health History Form, physical exam taken within 12 months, proof of immunization, or vision screening, to mention but a few
- All documents including health records and immunizations not in English must be translated into English by a certified translator.
Prospective Students to Elementary school
It is advised for the parents or guardians of prospective students to book a tour with the school early and prepare all the necessary documentation. Booking a tour allows you to know the basic requirements of the school and to know the type of school that you are enrolling your child into.