the following are some of the requirements to enroll in pre-school in Indonesia. These differ according to schools.
- Application forms
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Identification i.e birth certificate or passport
- passport-if foreign applicant
- government-issued photo identification of one parent or legal guardian
- Health Records- Student Health History Form, physical exam taken within 12 months, proof of immunization, or vision screening, to mention but a few
- All documents including health records and immunizations not in English must be translated into English by a certified translator.