We have a page dedicated to giving you consular services in whichever country you may be coming from. These will help you identify the actual website to process the student visa for you. But not all students who intend to study in The Cook Islands are visa-bound. Special attention must be taken when applying as to whether your native country is under visa-exemption of otherwise! RocApply will take you to the bridge but it’s your sole responsibility to cooperate with consular services to get the visa processed much earlier!
To study in one of these universities, international students must get a The Cook Islands student visa depending on their country of origin. RocApply has made it easy for you to follow what documentation may be needed upon visa application on this guide! It is, however, advised to always check with the consulate/embassy for more details on visa requirements.
Requirements of Student Entry in The Cook Islands
Any foreign national intending to enter into The Cook Islands for purposes of study should:
- Obtain a The Cook Islands visa (if applicable) to facilitate his /her entry into the country.
- Enter into The Cook Islands from and through only authorized ports of entry.
- Present a valid passport to the Immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Declare purpose of entry into The Cook Islands and intended the institution of training.
- Proceed to the designated immigration office after entry and obtain a student pass for study in The Cook Islands.
- All immigrants in The Cook Islands should respect and oblige with national immigration laws, guidelines, and formalities.
- Visas and Student passes do not permit gainful or voluntary employment in The Cook Islands.
- The study must be undertaken from only approved and licensed training institutions.
The other documentation you need can be arranged at the embassy and will depend on the type of study you are going to undertake. The regular visa process takes 10-30 working days. In some cases, it will require 40-50 days. You will be notified in such cases. The visa cost may be between USD 35 to USD 70 depending on your country of origin.
RocApply Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The information presented is subject to change due to national policy and review. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, or outdated information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.
The viewer of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources, or the user's government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.