The government of Marshall Islands offers scholarships every academic year to outstanding students from various countries of the world. This comes in line with the growing attention and reinforces given by the nation to the dissemination of knowledge and scientific research, as part of its multiple contributions to scientific and cultural communication world widely, in foster of the advancement of human civilization.
General entry requirements
- The same admission requirements for Marshall Islands students would also apply to scholarship students at higher education institutions.
- Non-Marshallese candidates must obtain the approval of competent authorities in their countries if required there, for them to travel for study in Marshall Islands.
- The candidate must have not been granted a scholarship by another educational institution in Marshall Islands.
- Certificates and credentials must be attested by the competent authorities determined by the educational institution.
- The candidate must have not been expelled from an educational institution in Marshall Islands.
What benefits are associated with the scholarship?
- Health care for you and your family members living with you in the island nation.
- Annual travel tickets.
- Financial stipends when you come to study and upon graduation.
- All benefits were enjoyed by Marshallese students at the same institution.
- A supervised unit at the educational institution, which provides services to scholarship students.
- Scientific, cultural, social, and media programs.
- Support from academic staff to obtain appropriate academic guidance and counseling.
- Incorporeal and material incentives for outstanding students.
How to apply for scholarships?
How to apply for a scholarship? You can apply for the scholarship by applying directly to the university of your choice via its website (a list of Marshallese government universities is provided constantly here). Another alternative is to check through RocApplywhat scholarship may be available at a given time!