International students and travelers must carry the following documents with them if they intend to travel to Senegal.
- A valid passport, for 6 months from the period of travel.
- travel itinerary
- Health Insurance
- Identification document.
- Properly completed Visa application form/ visa
- Driver’s license for booking car rentals and driving
- Copy of Yellow fever vaccination
- identification documents
- their relevant certificate copies
- proof of accommodation
- Proof of sufficient funding for the duration of your stay.
- proof of acceptance from the university and the period you will study
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for some countries)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!