Visa Requirements for Students in Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Visa requirements for students that want to study in Saint Pierre and Miquelon are different for students depending on their citizenship. Select you country below, learn about the relevant regulations and find the embassies and consulates in your country!
To receive a Saint Pierrean Student Visa, you must first get accepted into an educational institution in Saint Pierre and Miquelon. This is why it is important to apply through RocApply and secure a vacancy in any of the universities of your choice to proceed with an application for a visa. The student then has to apply at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for authorization for your Student Visa.
- Completed Visa Application Form signed by the applicant
- Letter of Financial Support
a) Single Entry Visa – Issued for a single entry and is valid for six (6) months.
b) Multiple Entry Visa – Issued for multiply use and is valid for twelve (12) months.
Requirements for Issue:
- Letter from Institution of study
- Letter of financial support from sponsor or parents.
- Two (2) photographs
- Birth certificate of applicant
- Letter of Authority (Non Parent)
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport bio-data page
- Proof of Saint Pierrean identity or status of sponsor
- Recent Bank statement of parent or sponsor and or letter of employment of sponsor or parent
- Completed visa application form
- One year open return ticket if the applicant is extra-regional.
- Security Clearance if country of interest.
- Student’s Visa.
- Dependent’s Visa
- In Transit’s Visa
- Temporary Employment ’s Visa.
- Business/Visitor’s Visa
Supporting Documents (General)
- One passport size photo.
- Copy of Bio data page of passport of the applicant and sponsor
- A sponsor is required for those applying for visa to extend their stay
- Document showing relation between sponsor and applicant.
- Letter of financial support
- Bank statement from sponsor if self employed
- Letter from Employer
- Proof of status of sponsor, either:
- Nationality Certificate along with Valid Photo ID
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Permanent Residence
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Passport
- Temporary Employment Permit
Important things to note
Once you submit the completed application, you have to wait for one to seven days for the application to be processed, although it may take longer depending on the specific Embassy/Consulate. After your application has been processed, you can pick up your visa during the pick-up hours.
Since different Embassies or Consulates may have their own rules and requirements, it is always advisable to contact them first. You’ll learn about whether you need to make an appointment, their opening hours, and their specific requirements.
ROCAPPLY DISCLAIMER: This is NOT an exhaustive list of required documents. The Saint Pierrean authorities can ask you to submit any additional documents as they see fit during any stage of your application processing.
1.Step: Select your Country
Study Visa Information for Students from
|Study Visa required|