Visa Requirements for Students in Saint Barthelemy
Visa requirements for students that want to study in Saint Barthelemy are different for students depending on their citizenship. Select you country below, learn about the relevant regulations and find the embassies and consulates in your country!
How to Enter Saint Barthelemy Without a Visa?
If you are exempt from aSaintBarthelemy visa, you have to present the following documents to the immigration officers at the port of entry:
- Your passport, which must be valid for at least another 6months.
- A round-trip or onward trip ticket
- Travel health insurance covering the duration of your stay
You will obtain a tourist stamp in your passport, which allows you to stay in Saint Barthelemy for up to 90 days.
Note: It is up to the immigration personnel at the port of entry to decide whether to allow you to enter Saint Barthelemy, regardless of whether you need a visa or not.
For stays longer than 90 days, students studying in Saint Barthelemy will need a Study Visa.You’ll need the following documents to apply:
- Passport with remaining validity of at least 6 months beyond the travel dates
- Police certificate with a criminal record of the State where s/he resides.
- Medical certificate.
- Return ticket
- Two passports sized photographs
- Application form
- Certificate of course registration in an educational institution in Saint Barthelemy.
- Certificate of financial solvency
- Visa and application fee
What qualifies you for a student visa in Saint Barthelemy?
The following criteria must be met.
- A letter of acceptance must be provided demonstrating that an applicant has been offered a place on a full-time course of study at a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of enough funds to support themselves in the country.
- It must be shown that the course fees have been paid in full.
- Private medical insurance must be arranged and documentary evidence of this must be provided.
- It must be the candidate's demonstrable intention to return to their own country at the end of their period of study.
- All immigrants in Saint Barthelemy should respect and oblige with national immigration laws, guidelines, and formalities.
- The study must be undertaken from only approved and licensed training institutions.
RocApply Disclaimer: The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The information presented is subject to change due to national policy and review. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners of this website for any errors, omissions, or outdated information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.
The viewer of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources, or the user's government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.
1.Step: Select your Country
Study Visa Information for Students from
|Study Visa required|