Before one is set to commence studies in any country it is paramount to always have a checklist of documents that may be needed upon arrival. RocApply is committed to helping you figure important documents that may be deemed important once you are in Mexico, thus avoiding any late-time inconveniences.
While this may be our responsibility, students may also need to validate through the institution what other documents may be needed; make sure whatever the choice you make to thoroughly validate your checklist!
To your aid, we have put together a list of compulsory documents that you must have with you as you journey to Mexican Universities. These documents are very crucial for a range of reasons which are important in making their stay in the country worry-free. Students coming into the country from the Southern American continent that does not need a visa but study permits as such it is paramount to double-check with the embassy prior to travelling to Mexico.
RocApply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are made aware of and fully equipped with the requirements before you leave home.
These documents include;
- Accommodation arrangement or booking
- Transcripts and certificates
- Proof of financial sustenance
- University admission letter
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples)
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for some countries)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!