There are essential documents that foreign students must travel with to Mauritius. Securing the acceptance and getting the visa is not the final step, foreign students must need to come with all the necessary documentation that they used in securing their admission as they are usually held by the school’s admission or registration office until the student graduates or transfers;
- For their residence permit
- Students who wish to buy a car or rent one in Mauritius must have an already existing driver's license, or make a new one while in the country.
- Many universities might accept scanned copies of the students' credentials, however, they will insist on seeing the students originals before the student can register or begin classes
- Identification purposes
- Many students seeking employment in Bulgaria might also need to provide other documents that prove to their skills or abilities.
RocApply is poised to ensure that you are made aware of and fully equipped with the requirements before you set out to a foreign country.
Here is a checklist of items you need to have with you below;
- Academic diplomas
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
- Official Transcripts
- Identification documents:
- Birth Certificate
- International Drivers License
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples).
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!