Application Requirements in Mauritius
RocApply has been helping students from more than 100 countries secure admission into many study-abroad destinations around the globe, we offer excellent services and expert advice on student application and registration into many leading universities worldwide.
Continuing in this trademark of accountability, our Study in Mauritius online application system is here at your disposal, and our 24/7 staff are available to answer any budding questions.
Apply into one of our many university partners in Mauritius and enjoy scholarship information, easy application and visa processing, and even accommodation and airport services.
- Applicants must have completed not less than 12 years of education at both primary and secondary education levels
- Applicants must have a high school diploma (translated in English) or an international baccalaureate
- Test of English proficiency via TOEFL or IELTS score results.
- A bachelor’s degree certificate or diploma equivalent certified by the appropriate bodies for applicants into post-graduate programs.
- For further enlightenment on the eligibility criteria please contact us.
(Furthermore, applicants from countries where English is the official language, applicants that already speak and write the English language at proficient levels, and do not have a foreign degree can write a short language test when they arrive in their respective departments at Mauritius universities).
Please note that universities in Mauritius reserve the right to request for their application documents that they so desire, as their application processes all have independent procedures that they see fit to adopt.
Also, all the documents listed above have to be authenticated and rendered in English and notarized by the governing body responsible following the general Apostille procedure.