Flights to Malta
On travelling to the island of South Cyprus, international students have a wide variety of aviation to choose from. South Cyprus experiences an influx of flights from all over the world mainly from European destinations.
There are several aviation options that fly into the country however the main two airlines are local Cyprus Airways and the Greek-based Aegean airways. For assistance with flight reservations, kindly notify RocApply so that our team timely assists if need be. South Cyprus has two main airports with an estimated influx of approximately over 5 million visitors annually between them.
- Larnaca International Airport largest and located in the East
- Paphos International Airport located in the west
On arrival at the airport, representative university staff wearing university regalia and carrying banners is stationed to welcome and assists international students with post arrival arrangements and transportation. From the airport, most universities are largely accessible (maximum being 1hr 30mins from Larnaca to Paphos) and airports have local shuttle services that carry students to their respective universities free of charge around the city.
How much does a Flight Ticket to South Cyprus Cost?
Fight prices to South Cyprus differ depending on where you come from or where you will be travelling from, however, we can guarantee you that there are multiple of fights to South Cyprus s and they are usually affordable.
- See Prices from Any Country in Asia to South Cyprus
- See Prices from Any Country in Africa to South Cyprus
- See Prices from Any Country in Europe to South Cyprus
- See Prices from Any Country in South America to South Cyprus
- See Prices from Any Country in North America to South Cyprus
- See Prices from Any Country in Australia to South Cyprus
To buy a flight ticket to South Cyprus please use the links above or ask the RocApply team members to help you.