Universities in Jamaica use a holistic review process when making our admissions decisions. Though academic performance is paramount, they also consider the strength of curriculum, English or Spanish proficiency, grade trend, and other factors.
If you’re already sure of the direction you wish to take, then start your application on RocApply to study your desired program at an Jamaican university and receive an international degree.
University admission requirements comply fully with the regulations set by the Jamaican Ministry of Education! Admission in the institutions is quite competitive, in which applicants with top scores are considered in the priority.
Applicant’s English Level is one of the most important requirements for joining the schools. We wish you success in your education and life. If you are an aspiring student to study here or the surrounding region, RocApply is your best source for information and advice.
- Clear scanned copy of your International Passport.
- O-Level result
- General Medical Report
- Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Students pay an application fee.
- Offer Letter is received 2 weeks after Application.
- Student then has to pay the full fees directly into the school account.
- Final Letter of Acceptance and Visa acceptance Letter is issued within 2 weeks after money has been received in the school Account.
- Student then buys a ticket and goes to Jamaica.
- School representative picks up the student and begins classes.
For master's level studies:
To document your eligibility, please submit your diploma and transcript for all semesters of studies. This includes any first-level degrees you have earned. Thus, all three years of studies must be documented with transcripts and diplomas. If you have taken post-secondary courses submit the following documents through RocApply for a post-graduate degree:
- Transcripts for your post-secondary studies
- Final results for the state exam
- Other relevant certificates
These documents must be submitted onto our portal, but first preference is directed towards Identification documents as and Transcripts.
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441