Apply into one of our many university partners in India and enjoy scholarship information, easy application and visa processing, and even accommodation and airport services.
All applicants must ensure that they have a valid passport before applying for the e-Visa for India. This is the most important requirement to get an electronic visa.
The passport must be valid for at least six months on the expected date of arrival in India. Therefore, check your passport validity before applying.
Be sure to verify your email address. When an Indian visa has been processed and approved it will be sent directly to the email address given on the application.
If you are eligible for this type of visa to India and are granted one, you must print a copy of the approved Indian eVisa.
India has a Yellow Fever travel requirement for citizens that are traveling from yellow fever affected country. These citizens must obtain a vaccination and are required to present a Yellow Fever Vaccination Card on arrival.
Tuition fees range from 400 USD in government-aided institutes offering basic undergraduate courses going up to 3000 USD in certain private or deemed universities offering specialized courses and more. Accommodation cost or Hostel fees range from an annual fee of 700 USD to up to 2000 USD.
International students can apply for anything from medical and engineering courses to applied arts courses at most institutions. The government has reserved some seats for foreign students and students from other developing countries through which international students can get admission.
Follow our step by step guide to finding all that it entails applying to universities in India.
- Find the program that suits you – please pay attention to the deadlines
- Gather all the required documents
- Find out if there are any added requirements with your program of choice
- Fill the application form online at RocApply
- Submit your application via RocApply
- Pass a placement test (optional)
Documents Required For Admission
- RocApply application form
- High school diploma (for undergraduate studies)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (for masters studies)
- Master’s degree certificate (for Ph.D. studies)
- Academic transcripts
- Letters of recommendation (for postgraduate studies)
- Letter of Purpose
- Application fee payment receipt
- Proof of English knowledge (IELTS, TOEFL scores)
"The simplicity of the RocApply application process is what drove me to use them, I did not even need to be guided through the application process" Melissa Yaslov from Russia
RocApply helps students apply to any university. If you have questions about the application process or the university itself please do not hesitate to contact us any anytime at [email protected] or through our phone, Whatsapp or Viber: +49 151 12975441