For our student's benefit, we have put together a list of compulsory documents that they must have with them as they journey to historical Hungary.
These documents are very crucial for a range of reasons which are important in making their stay in the country stress-free.
Students coming into the country from the EU or other countries that do not need visas or students traveling to Hungary from nations that are eligible for visas on arrival need to possess these documents in their stead before they can register at their respective programs.
RocApply has gone the extra mile to ensure that you are made aware of and fully equipped with the requirements before you leave home.
These documents include;
- Accommodation arrangement or booking
- Transcripts and certificates
- Proof of financial sustenance
- University admission letter
- Birth Certificate
- Drivers license
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married couples)
- Bachelors/ Post-graduate certificates
- A level certificate
- O-level Certificate (if applicable)
- All other certificates and added certifications where applicable i.e. Masters, Ph.D.
- Conditional acceptance letter
- Unconditional acceptance letter
- All Payment receipts
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Yellow fever card(compulsory for some countries)
- Printed flight itinerary
- 12 passport photocopies
Please kindly make sure to have the originals and 6 (certified/notarized) photocopies of each enlisted document.
With the above-listed documents, you should be ready to travel.. Travel safe and good luck- RocApply team!