International students and travelers must carry the following mandatory documents when travelling to guatemala.
- A valid passport, valid for 6 months.
- Passport photographs
- Driver’s license
- Copy of routine and mandatory vaccination certificate eg. Yellow fever
- Student visa
- travel itinerary
- travel Health Insurance
- proof of accommodation booking
- Proof of sufficient funding for the duration of the stay in Guatemala.
- International driving license
- identification documents (national ID, Passport)
- copies of relevant certificate and transcripts
proof of university acceptance and the period you will study in guatemala